Family Tic Tac Toe
1. The object of Tic Tac Toe is to get 3 Xʼs or Oʼs in a row. Cut along the dotted lines.
2. The first player (X) must answer the question “Who is he/she?”, as he or she points at one of the family members on the board.
3. If the answer is correct, the player gets to place the X on top of the chosen family member.
If the answer is wrong, itʼs time for the opponent to do the same.
4. Wins whoever gets the 3 of a kind in a row.
5. When all 9 squares are full, the game is over. Nobody wins and you have to restart the game.